Artificial Intelligence

Random neural firings, yet somehow still contrived

My Photo
Name:
Location: Canada

The Beaver Examiner is guided strongly by the belief that you should be strongly guided by our beliefs. Our mission is to A) be proudly independent from the facts, B) provide short stories for short attention spans, and C)keep fake news real.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

As much for me as for you

So, after an August where I just sort of drifted - what's a summer for? - I have what a brochure might describe as a "full and exciting" September ahead of me.

On the agenda:
- Get my last look (for a couple of years) at this tremendous city, including a look at the catacombs, and a few other things I've missed.
- Find a job somewhere in the Maritimes. Keep your eyes peeled (seriously) for anything that would fit a writer and/or editor, not necessarily in the media. I'm available Oct. 1.
- 90 hours work on my book, which basically means 90 hours work on the website.
- Pitch to CBC radio for an on-air version of The Beaver Examiner.
- Into crunch time for my running.
- A month of special dates, including my mother's birthday, a brother's birthday, my birthday, a night at the Vienna Opera, a Pearl Jam concert, and, of course, our wedding anniversary.

Sounds like fun.

Cheers,
John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home